get to Colorado River at State Bridge Landing from:
Take Hwy 40 east to Hwy. 131. Turn Right and follow 131
for 55 miles to State Bridge Landing.
County and Vail:
Take I-70 west to Wolcott (exit 157) and follow Hwy 131
north for 14 miles to State Bridge Landing. 35 miles from
Vail, 65 miles from Summit County.
Take Hwy 40 west to Kremmling. Turn left on Hwy. 9. Go 2
miles, turn right on Trough Rd., follow 28 miles to State
Bridge Landing (68 miles from Winter Park).
boat shed is on the south side of the Colorado River at
State Bridge Landing.
get to Eagle River:
to Eagle, follow signs to rest area. The
rest area parking lot is on the southwest corner of the
I-70 Eagle exit.
- Colorado River Outfitters Association
& Professional Paddlesports Association
- Steamboat Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Vail Valley Chamber & Tourism Board
- Summit County Chamber of Commerce
- Winter Park/Fraser Valley Chamber of Commerce